This box showcases ingenuity! There's the upcycled buttons used in Val Nesemann's glasses caddy with a super-strong magnet that you can wear, or stick on any metal surface. Lost Prairie Designs offers a gemstone zipper pull, and honored Nez Perce maker Stacia Morfin wraps these beautiful hoop earrings with dyed porcupine quills. Alkahest Leather brings you an olde worlde carabiner made of leather with a strong snap closure (see photo below demonstrating how to rock this item). And Boyd Blacksmithing has fashioned a key ring with a leaf motif.
What's in the Box?
- 1 Peeper Keeper (upcycled button; design may vary; eyeglasses not included)
- 1 gemstone zipper pull (colors may vary)
- 1 quill earrings set (colors may vary)
- 1 3" forged key ring
- 1 leather carabiner (5" when closed; color may vary)
- Personalized gift card insert (optional) with "Meet Your Makers" bios
Each box is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient (whether it's you or a pal) knows they are opening something special! Take advantage of our free gift enclosure. Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items. Each box includes an insert showcasing the people who made your treasures.
This box has free shipping!