This box showcases ingenuity! There's the upcycled buttons used in Val Nesemann's glasses caddy with a super-strong magnet that you can wear, or stick on any metal surface. And Alkahest Leather brings you an olde worlde carabiner made of leather with a strong snap closure (see photo below demonstrating how to rock this item).
This box gives you 12 options! Under each selection, choose one item in each drop-down menu.
Your items will be gathered into a gift box, each of which is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient (whether it's you or a pal) knows they are opening something special! Take advantage of our free gift enclosure. Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items. Each box includes an insert showcasing the people who made your treasures.
Photos show the options in each Selection as a group. You can learn more about the individual items on gift box pages, and about the makers on the About GWC Makers page.
This box has free shipping!
Selection A (pick 1)
- Tera Ptacek: Carabiner with Celtic knot snap
- Val Nesemann: "Peeper Keeper" magnetic glasses holder for clothing or metal surface
- Nez Perce Tourism: Dog print earrings (color may vary)
- Nez Perce Tourism: Round beaded earrings (color may vary)
Selection B (pick 1)
- Annie's Southfork Silverworks: Wren earrings with chrysoprase drops, sterling silver
- Nez Perce Tourism: Porcupine quill earrings
- Beadwork by Mikailah: Seed disc bracelet (8")
- Flora Fibers: Hand-dyed with local plants organic cotton scarf (60" x 14"); color may vary
Selection C (pick 1)
- Alkahest Leather: Wolf medallion (nickel) adjustable necklace
- Alkahest Leather: Tree-of-Life medallion (nickel) adjustable necklace
- Kestrel Arts: Handcarved snowberry bead necklace, hand-hammered clasp, on presentation board
- Annie's Southfork Silverworks: Pussy willow necklace and earrings set, sterling with freshwater pearls