We packed as many items made by Wallowa County women into this box as we could, and it’s not even close to everything!
This box gives you 13 options! Under each selection, choose one item in each drop-down menu.
Your items will be gathered into a gift box, each of which is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient (whether it's you or a pal) knows they are opening something special! Take advantage of our free gift enclosure. Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items. Each box includes an insert showcasing the people who made your treasures.
Photos show the options in each Selection as a group. You can learn more about the individual items on gift box pages, and about the makers on the About GWC Makers page.
Selection A (pick 1)
- Happy Earth Wool Co.: Felted wool mat with flowers
- Sacred Salve. Co.: 2 oz. Cottonwood salve
- Raylene O'Connor: "Knifty" bag knitted pouch w. upcycled button
- Kestrel Arts: Set of 4 fungus photography blank cards with envelopes
Selection B (pick 1)
- D.Lind, PhotoArtisan: "Dragonfly Delight" blank art card
- Hope McLaughlin: Hand-quilted potholder
- Lost Prairie Designs: Triangle gemstone zipper pull
- Cheryl North Coughlan: Ceramic leaf plate
- Jan Hohmann: Wrapped-wool bear mini-sculpture
Selection C (pick 1)
- Meredith Brann: Balance CD
- Jezebel's Mother: Real Pearls CD
- Life & Other Doodles: Pinecone stud earrings
- Val Nesemann: "Go Figure!" moveable magnetic figure