Well, we had to do this box, don’t you think? I mean, Wallowa County comes by it honestly. The Cowboy Country box features work from people who legit ride horses on the job whilst running cattle, like Clay Sharp who hand-tools leather into many useful shapes, such as wrapping this nice flask. And Forrest Van Tuyl, who is a touring musician when he’s not ropin’ and brandin’. And Carman Ranch. Sally B. Farms may not have cattle, but owner Wendy McCullough does wrangle more than her share of goats. D.Lind PhotoArtisan captures it all with her camera, and a horse-shaped chocolate from Arrowhead Chocolates, just for fun.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 8-oz. flask with funnel
- 1 O Donder, Bronder Yonder CD
- 1 2-oz. package of beef tenderloin snacks
- 1 Horse-shaped chocolate
- 1 4.4-oz. goat milk soap (scent may vary)
- 1 D.Lind PhotoArtisan "Imnaha, Oregon" (8.5" x 5.5") greeting card with envelope, sleeve, and hanger
- "Maker" sheet showcasing the people who made these things
Each box is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient knows they are opening something special! Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items.
This box has free shipping!