This is a very. special. box. For a very. special. person.
So many talented hands are involved in creating this gift box. The wooden box that houses *dozens* of pieces of Arrowhead Chocolate is made by Jerry Krandall with reclaimed wood. The chocolates. Did you know that each truffle is hand-decorated? Each flavor has its own design? The coasters. Each hand stitched and decorated by Clay and Robin Sharp. A set of four small plates, tea bag holders, salt cellars—use them as you see fit. Thrown, carved, and colored by Macalou Pottery. Dishwasher and microwave safe. And a hand-carved spoon from our favorite self-proclaimed “Geezer,” Ralph Anderson.
All for you. Or, all for someone you love. very. much.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 10.5” x 6.25” wooden box with 28 mixed truffles
- 1 4.5” round x 2.5” high leather coaster holder with 6 coasters (design and color may vary)
- 4 3” stoneware mini-plates (design and color may vary)
- 1 approx. 9” wooden spoon (design may vary)
- "Maker" sheet showcasing the people who made these things
Each box is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient knows they are opening something special! Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items.
This box has free shipping!