Lovely Lower Valley
The Lower Valley often gets ignored—you’re either almost to Joseph, so why stop, or you just got in your car to leave the county, so why stop? If that’s your experience, you’re missing out. This box is a trove of secret treasures of the Lostine/Wallowa/North County areas, featuring a set of four greeting cards with photos of Lostine by Kestrel Arts, Carolyn Lochert’s CD She’s Looking Back, a Go Figure magnetic moveable form, the Why the Skunk Stinks CD by local children's storyteller Kathy Hunter, a hand-whittled scoop by self-proclaimed "Geezer" Ralph Anderson, a unique gemstone zipper pull from Lost Prairie Designs, and one of Janet Hohmann’s wrapped-wool bison ornaments (or, cut the ribbon out to make it a miniature sculpture). You’ll gain a new appreciation for the parts of the county you have yet to explore.
What's in the Box?
- 4 original greeting cards with envelopes
- 1 CD She's Looking Back
- 1 Go Figure magnetic moveable form
- 1 CD Why the Skunk Stinks
- 1 Gemstone zipper pull (color and shape may vary)
- 1 Scoop (size varies: 2-4" wide x 5-6" long) with knotted leather lanyard
- 1 wrapped wool ornament
- "Maker" sheet showcasing the people who made these things
Each box is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient knows they are opening something special! Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items.
This box has free shipping!