Living in this beautiful place, it's not too surprising that many Wallowa County artists replicate the natural world in their work.
This box showcases as many items as we could fit; your selections will whittle it down to three. One each from three selections (see below).
Presentation: Your items will be gathered into a gift box, lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient (whether it's you or a pal) knows they are opening something special! We're happy to include your personal message on a free gift enclosure. Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items. We encourage appreciation of the makers by including short bios with each package.
Selection A (pick 1)
- Jan Hohmann: Felted hummingbird (4.5")
- Timber Bronze: Acorn sculpture (1" tall)
- Timber Bronze: Beaver sculpture (1" tall)
Selection B (pick 1)
- Jan Hohmann: Wrapped wool Bison
Jan Hohmann: Wrapped wool Bighorn sheep
Jan Hohmann: Wrapped wool bear
Jan Hohmann: Wrapped wool mountain goat
- Sally B. Farms: Pet shampoo bar (2 oz.)
Selection C (pick 1)
- Kestrel Arts: Morel sculpture (painted ceramic; name may vary)
- LiminaL Leather: 6' dog leash
- Timber Bronze: Pine cone sculpture (2" tall)