Driving in the Minam Canyon into the Wallowa Valley, you often see wader-clad folks standing in the middle of the river, hoping for a few bites. This box celebrates the great fishing to be had in the county, from the rivers to Wallowa Lake. Local fish biologist Kyle Bratcher has created this beautiful-yet-practical 6-fly pack; our youngest vendor, Andy Boyd, forges a quirky bottle opener from a railroad tie; Judy Goodman brings three different flavors of her delicious, nutritious, outdoors-proof River Rations (originally designed for Winding Waters Rafting Co.) in compostable packaging; and Life & Other Doodles offers a hand-decorated travel mug for your coffee or other drink of choice (hand-wash only).
What’s in the Box?
- Pack of 6 hand-tied flies with identification flyer
- 1 forged bottle opener
- 1 1.7-oz. Sesame Peanut River Rations
- 1 1.7-oz. Matcha Blueberry River Rations
- 1 1.7-oz. Mango Java River Rations
- 1 11-oz. travel mug with handle
- "Maker" sheet showcasing the people who made these things
Each box is lovingly packaged in our signature striped tissue paper and sealed, so the recipient knows they are opening something special! Eco-friendly Geami Greenwrap is used for all fragile items.This box has free shipping!